Sunday, August 1, 2010

journal 8

My style of voice is quiet and understanding. My voice also isn’t the most confident sounding, but I feel that I always get my point across. But naturally, my voice always changes based on who I am conversing with. If I am having a discussion with a peer; in a casual tone, I will be a little more outgoing and not be afraid to say what I want to say. If I am talking to a superior authority that I have a relationship with, my tone and style will defiantly be more humble, but I still would try to include a friend-like touch to it. And if I am having a conversation with an authority figure with whom I have no relation with, my tone will be very humbled and open to whatever that person says, and I won’t be able to get my point across as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment