Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last Journal

Throughout this class I've become a better writer than i was before. I know the elements of a good, well-written paper and how to use these techniques for an interesting and sometimes persuasive paper. Before, I didn't really enjoy writing at all because I found it boring in a way, but now, after this class, I like it a lot more. Writing is not just a chore anymore, its interesting. Writing multiple drafts of a paper seemed like a waste of time before but as I read through all my drafts of each paper I've completed I can see how much better my writing has gotten and how much my work has improved through each draft and after all the workshops. This class has been really fun and I am really happy that I was involved in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment