Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Journal Ever!!!!!!!!

Upon completion of this class, I have now realized that I am an entirely different writer. Prior to this course, I had never used the rhetoric techniques to write an essay and I have now acquired that particular skill. Also thanks to all the Youtube videos and other various excercies we did in class, I now have a better perception of audience. Audience was never a major factor in my compostitions. The first journal I completed was completely made up and not true in any way. I said something along the lines of me being the greatest writer of Western literature and how scholars have complimented me on my world famous compositions. This was not true and I didn't take that particular journal seriously. However if I would've put the generic goals of "becoming a better writer" then that goal has certainly been accomplished. Now that I have a great command of rhetoric and writing compositions, writing resumes will be no problem and potential employers could be impressed with my rhetoric.

No comments:

Post a Comment