Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Journal!

The last six weeks in ENC1101 have definitely changed me as a writer. I actually enjoyed writing each paper. I had never written so much so easily before. In high school if I found out that I had to write a seven-page paper I would have wanted to kill myself. This time I was able to write about something that intrigued me. I learned to think critically and analyze more. The analytic paper opened my eyes to looking beyond the surface, and observing the meaning behind it. I found writing for this class fun and it wasn't as difficult as I expected. I would definitely consider myself a better writer after completing this class and I feel ready for ENC1102. Now I might even write for fun and not only when I need to for a grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment