Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Jounal..

In the past six weeks, my writing skills have grown immensely. From the help of a great teacher and wonderful classmates, I have realized that my writing wasn't as bad as I thought it was, coming into this class. I feel like I know how to write with more meaning, and to put more insight and of myself into the piece that I'm writing. I have learned that advice from others is helpful, and that successful conferences are encouraging. I feel that in Enc 1102, I can write even better than I did in Enc 1101, because I have already learned so much that I can take with me into the next writing class. From taking this class, I now feel much more confident about my writing skills, and that readers may see the meaning in my papers. I have really enjoyed this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment