Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Journal

Looking back at my first journal and throughout all my work this semester, I can defiantly say that my role as a writer has changed fairly drastically. During this semester, I learned many new components that go into developing a well written paper. I learned that I can’t write the same way for every single paper I write. I also learned that there is much more to an essay than the “5 paragraph” essay format. But mostly though, my entire view on writing has changed. No longer will I write a paper just for the sake of writing it. I learned to take pride in what you write and to always write about what you care about. Because if you write about what interests you; your true voice will always come out, making the paper you’re writing much better. I now feel like I can put my own voice into my writing more than I ever could. And I know for a fact that that is going to translate into even better writing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment