Monday, August 2, 2010

Last journal

I definitely see my role as a writer differently than when the semester first started. I feel I can make my voice mean more in my writing. This semester I have learned actually how to write differently according to my audience. I have never really know how important writing to your audience really is until this semester and what it can do for your paper. I now know how to write to a particular audience with my papers. Before taking this class, I have never actually written a research paper and thankfully I have learned how to now. I know I will be writing many research papers in the next couple of years, so this technique will definitely be useful. This class has also made me analyze advertisements like I never have before. I will never look at an advertisement without finding its motive and what the company of the advertisement is trying to achieve. Thank you Leigh for everything you have taught me this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment