Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Journal

After the class I think I am the same type of writer and that I just overall improved. I was able to work on my mechanics and learn how to play around with my writing a little more. I felt that I learned there is a lot more to writing and an english class then composing a draft and revising it. I learned the english language is very complex and there is so many ways to analyze and construct an opinion on the world we live in. I believe this english class was one of my better ones just because we looked at deeper issues and we had open discussions. I believe I accomplished my goal to become a better writer by learning how to develop and workshop papers in new ways. I'm taking creative writing in the fall and the way I learned how to generate ideas and come up with new creative topics will definitely help me in my future class.

No comments:

Post a Comment