Monday, August 2, 2010

LAST JOURNAL:(

The past six weeks have really broadened my skills of writing. I've always been more of a creative writer and this class forced me to rhetorically analyze work and look at it differently. I now carefully consider my audience and its hard for me to look at an ad without analyzing it! I wanted to strive to becoming a more open writer with wide writing styles and although I don't necessarily think I have the whole rhetorically analyzing thing down pact I know how to approach papers of that nature and I have more confidence. Also, I know my work has to be molded around who I'm trying to direct it to. All of these things I've learned will definitely influence the way I write from here on out. Not just in my english classes but any class that I have to write papers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment