Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Journal

I see my role as a writer very differently now. I have learned that everyone is a writer in a different way. Anytime you are texting your friends, answering a blog, writing a paper or sending an email, you are writing. I am a writer, I still might not think I’m a very good one but I try my hardest every time and will get better and better the more I practice. I definitely have accomplished my goals for this semester, I wanted to improve my writing skills and learn many new writing techniques, which I have. I am very proud of myself for learning and getting through this class knowing that I wasn’t one of the best writers. I think this class help me be more confident and learn a lot more that I needed to know to write like a great writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment